To world full of hope.
To transform society through provision of hope.
To inspire hope to the community
“Hope for the future”
UMOP is Located in Osukuru sub-county, with its functional areas within the rural villages of Tororo, Busia, Manafwa, Mbale and Butaleja within Uganda
Uganda Martyrs Orphans’ Project goals will include among others;
- To advocate for literacy through education.
- To create awareness on HIV/AIDS.
- To inspire hope through entrepreneurial clinics.
- To provide technical skills for poverty reduction.
- To develop talent & career amongst the youth.
- To engage in research and advocacy.
- To engage in short term savings and microfinance.
- To provide consultancy services in specific areas.
- Provision of formal classroom education,
- Periodic guidance and counseling to people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Family visitation of people affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Outreach to women.
- Career guidance and counseling to children in schools and communities.
- Seminars to fight stigma amongst children living with HIV/AIDS in the community.
- Visitations to prisons.
- Outreach to the elderly.
- Youth Talent and career development through music dance and drama.
- Skilling of vulnerable persons in vocational technical area.
- Organisation of the Annual spelling bee.
- Research programmes.
- Savings mobilization through Micro-credit.